It has been an amazing year in the product portfolio management space and it is time to reflect on accomplishments and new goals on the horizon. As the year comes to a close, I’d like to share the most popular product development resources of 2011. The list covers a variety of information on how PPM tools coupled with best practices can achieve a greater ROI while effectively managing resources to maximize productivity. It’s a good set of reference material as you begin planning initiatives for 2012.
Five most widely read product development resources of 2011:
- Navigating the New Normal: How Companies Handle the Portfolio Management Question — The article addresses how companies are navigating the potential pitfalls and unknowns facing product development professionals today.
- Improving Portfolio Decision Making — Author Jim Brown of Tech-Clarity reveals how PPM plus best practice processes are a great enabler of ROI for product development firms the world over.
- Right Resources, Right Management, Right Time — The video highlights how to effectively allocate and manage resources to maximize productivity.
- Play to Win with Your Product Portfolio — The webcast shares proven strategies on how to confidently assess the value of your product portfolio and improve the odds of success.
- Innovation Tools: Enablers or Derailers? 4 Easy Steps to Keeping It on the Rails — The post provides answers on how to drive measurable business results through innovation processes and tools.
We want to hear from you. What resources did you find beneficial and why? Did you find a particular subject valuable that did not make the list? Tell us why by posting a comment below.
Happy New Year and I look forward to connecting with you in 2012!