Innovation. It’s one of the most important elements pushing organizations forward. In today’s tech-driven society, innovation is more important than ever. Companies that experience long-term success are able to stay in touch with the needs of their customers, constantly innovating so their products and services address those needs. We all know what happens to companies that can’t deliver ongoing strategic innovation. There’s even a saying about it, “innovate or die.”
Creating a culture of innovation requires you to keep a finger on the pulse so that you’re always up to date with changes in technology and customer preferences. One way you can do that is by meeting with global innovation leaders at Ignite, the innovation summit hosted by Planview®.
Attending Ignite can give you valuable insights into technology, customer preferences, management techniques, and any other information which can be used to transform the way your company operates. This is helpful for understanding key concepts like how to drive strategic innovation to improve internal processes, enhance your goods and services, or to improve customer service and experience. Some of the major points you can take away from the summit include:
- Learning the secrets of crowdsourcing, and how you can use it to generate high-value ideas
- What innovation techniques have been successful for other organizations, and how you can apply those principles to your business model
- Common barriers that stand in the way of innovation and how you can overcome them
The event is also an excellent way to connect with colleagues to exchange ideas and effective practices.
Ignite will also look at how organizations can use Planview Spigit® to create a culture of innovation. First Republic and CGI Group will both demonstrate how they’ve used the Spigit® platform to drive innovation, walking visitors through the process with screenshots and detailed explanations. Here’s what you can expect:
- Learn how First Republic built an ideation portal that constantly feeds feedback and ideas into their continuous improvement process. See how they tracked the value from these ideas in terms of dollars and time saved, and why their improvement process has been instrumental in retaining high employee efficiency and productivity.
- See how CGI Group used the Spigit® platform to capture and select ideas, apply for implementation funding, and track return on investment. CGI runs 50-60 ideation challenges a year, across different departments within the organization, which is why they needed a scalable solution like Spigit® to develop and implement ideas more effectively.
Next is the round table discussion. This offers a deeper look at how companies can turn their ideas into value, as well as ways to avoid common roadblocks that stand in the way between an organization and continuous innovation. Topics covered during the round table include:
- How to generate meaningful ideas and maximize the value produced by your innovation.
- Various cultural barriers that prevent innovation, and how you can prevent or overcome them.
- Tips for identifying and quantifying the business impact of your implemented ideas.
- How to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of crowdsourcing programs.
- How you can get the most out of Spigit® by integrating it with other Planview® products.
What’s more, the round table discussions are conducted in an open forum. This gives participants the opportunity to ask questions, share ideas, and engage in meaningful discussions related to the topics and innovation in general.
If you’re looking for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to connect with the top minds in innovation, share ideas, and learn new ways to improve your organization, Ignite is perfect for you. It’s a great way to learn how to realistically scale and accelerate strategic innovation across your organization, You will discover how other companies are facilitating the expansion of their programs and listen to the success stories of other organizations to learn from their experience which will inform your own innovation campaign. We hope to see you there!