It’s never easy getting team buy-in for changing the way you work. Marketing teams have a never-ceasing workload, it’s hard to wrap your brain around new processes – even if it means more flexibility to adjust priorities on a daily basis. But agile marketing and project collaboration are worth the effort.
In Parts 1 and 2 of our 3-part Q&A blog series, Moving from a ticket system to agile marketing methods, Projectplace Segment Manager Jason Morio interviewed Ryan Doherty, Planview Marketing Director on the topic and how his team has improved visibility by embracing Agile Marketing. In Part 3, Tips for getting started with agile marketing and project collaboration, they delve into real-world strategies for building agile momentum and how Projectplace has accelerated this process.
Ryan answers questions like:
- How did you get your marketing team started with Agile Marketing?
- How did bringing in an outside voice lend value to the program?
- How did you drive and customize Agile in your environment?
- What are the advantages of deploying Projectplace for Project Collaboration?
- What are your favorite Projectplace features?
Don’t miss Q&A Part 3, Tips for getting started with agile marketing and project collaboration, to learn all the benefits of Agile Marketing and Collaboration.