Are you an idea champion, ready to inspire innovation in your company? Are you feeling that holiday spirit? Do you love it when the things you care about (like ideation and presents) come together as one?
Then you’re also going to love Spigit’s 2015 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide, with a handpicked selection of gifts to help you inspire innovation in your organization.
Give the Gift of Must-Reads
Have a bookworm on your list? Try these stellar innovation books, all under $20.
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution – Walter Isaacson recounts hidden stories of innovators from the 19th century to modern day, to show how the ‘Digital Revolution’ came to be.
- The Art of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO – Revealing secrets for fostering a culture and process of continuous innovation, from the experts at award-winning design firm IDEO.
- Innovation Step-by-Step: How to Create and Develop Ideas for Your Challenge – This quick and easy how-to book will help you develop innovative, strategic, and creative leadership skills to build a stronger innovations system.
- Sidestep and Twist – A necessary read for anyone who wants to create hit products and services that people will queue up to buy.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – In this superbly practical, recurring classic, Peter Drucker explains what established businesses, public institutions, and new ventures need to know and do to succeed in today’s economy.
Give the Gift of Networking
If you know an intrapreneur who’s always on the path to self-improvement and career advancement, hook them up with tickets to 2016’s hottest innovation events.
- Tickets to the Board of Innovation’s Bootcamp, a 4-day adventure based on the premise that innovation is driven by people. This intensive bootcamp will take you from ideas to an executive pitch in less than a work week.
- Tickets to the Economist Innovation Forum 2016 in Chicago, happening on March 10th. Register to hear leading thinkers and practitioners of the global Fortune 500 envision what companies of the future will be like.
- Tickets to the Big Data Innovation Summit in Las Vegas, taking place Jan 28-29. Big Data Innovation welcomes world class names to the stage for two days of presentations, panels, discussions, and networking.
Give the Gift of Things
Sometimes a little token is all you need to supercharge your innovation efforts and get the idea engine running.
- The Idea to Innovation Flowchart Poster keeps your motivation in check.
- This INNOVATOR Bold Star Mug lets you tell the world what you really want them to know.
Whatever you’re celebrating this time of year, we hope you have an innovative, joyful time full of new ideas (and presents). Happy gifting!