IT PMO groups are under constant pressure to prioritize the “right” projects, balance new incoming demand with their current work load and optimize the use of their resources.
Here’s the collection of the greatest hits of 2015 (so far)… I really like these assets because they give IT PMO leaders practical insights, best practices, tips, and techniques to address these common challenges.
Build your own “playlist” from real-world customer insights to industry-leading research to on-demand webcasts and share it with your team.
- Nine Key Ingredients for PMO Success – Get nine key ingredients to advance beyond project execution.
- Farmers Insurance Case Study – Learn how Farmers Insurance saved money and enforced project prioritization for proactive Resource Management.
- BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina Case Study – Learn how BCBSNC applied the Capacity Quadrant – Visibility, Prioritization, Optimization, and Integration – to make the best use of their resources.
- The 2014 State of Resource Management and Capacity Planning – Get five key practices in this excerpt of our most downloaded research this year. Discover what top-performing organizations are doing for more effective Capacity Planning and Resource Management.
- IoT On-Demand Webcast – Tune into this captivating conversation with two product veterans as they discuss how Internet of Things (IoT) is impacting product strategy. Find out whether IT organizations are ready to support these innovative products and business models.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Project and Portfolio Management Software Applications1 – Read how Planview is positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the latest Gartner report. Learn how IT PPM Software Applications are helping organizations improve how they are managing the big changes being driven by the digital business economy.
I hope this collection of hits will help you and your organization move in the right direction toward PMO success. Are the assets helpful? Share by leaving a comment below.
1 “Magic Quadrant for IT Project and Portfolio Management Software Applications, Worldwide,” by Daniel B. Stang, Robert A. Handler and Teresa Jones, May 20, 2015.