It’s always an exciting time when we get to honor businesses who leverage Planview products to drive growth and innovation. This year’s 20th annual Planview Horizons Customer Conference on Oct. 17-19 in San Antonio, Texas, was no exception.
Our Planview Vision Awards went to those companies who have advanced work and resource management by achieving and exceeding their goals for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, product innovation, enterprise architecture, and collaborative work management.
Each of the winners leveraged Planview solutions to reduce time-to-market, build intelligent products for a global marketplace, support key functions in IT organizations, and achieve strategic goals across the enterprise. Using a wide range of Planview solutions—including Planview Projectplace® and Planview Troux®—the companies reported a wide range of work and resource management results. Here’s a brief look at this year’s winners:
- Etihad Airways – This second-largest airline of the United Arab Emirates used Planview Innotas® to successfully embed a consistent project portfolio management process to improve schedule performance by 20 percent and accelerate time to market by four weeks.
- Hallmark Cards – Employing more than 28,000 worldwide, Hallmark Cards, Inc. uses Planview Projectplace to replace complex, spreadsheet-driven processes while reducing the amount of paper used.
- Manulife – Manulife, a global financial services group, serving more than 22 million customers uses Planview Troux to give their company a single view into applications in use across the business.
- MassMutual – With 5 million customers, MassMutual has expanded Planview Troux from simply storing business applications and capabilities to serving as the primary support system for key roles within its technology organization.
- Moffitt Cancer Center – Tampa-based Moffitt Cancer Center was able to deploy Planview Enterprise within 90 days and realize their strategic vison of converging enterprise architecture, the PMO, and IT governance within one year.
- The University of Texas System – One of the largest public university systems in the United States uses Planview Enterprise to track outcomes and deliver updates to the UT System chancellor, executive officers, and institution presidents, so they can make informed decisions on strategic initiatives across 14 institutions.
Whether you need to connect strategy with execution or create a culture that relies less on spreadsheets, Planview can help. Want to learn more about how you can meet your work and resource management goals? Visit Planview.com for more information.