Prioritizing digital innovation is only one of the many challenges leaders face in today’s idea-driven business climate. And it’s not something to table until bandwidths and budgets are better — it’s critical right now. Company leaders need a simple but effective way to align existing resources to better focus on digital innovation, or they’re putting their businesses at risk of becoming irrelevant and unable to keep up with competitors.
That’s where crowdsourcing comes in.
A Quick Tip About Demonstrating Value in Crowdsourcing
Any innovation challenges you present to your crowd need to be valuable. You hire smart people, and they’ll be able to figure out pretty quickly whether or not the goal at hand is worthwhile. Remember that:
- When engaged as part of a crowd, employees will always spend time on the ideas and challenges that are meaningful, either in terms of moving the business forward or improving the customer experience
- Superficial or shallow topics will be passed over by executive and employees alike
- Clearly communicating why the goal matters — in this case, digital innovation — is the best way to motivate employees to participate
Planview IdeaPlace and 451 Research on Driving Digital Innovation through Crowdsourcing
Join us this Wednesday, 11/18/15, with renowned analyst Alan Pelz-Sharpe of 451 Research, to find out why tapping into the collective wisdom of employee crowds is the best way for leaders to prioritize innovation initiatives and get valuable input from all corners of a company. Attendees will also learn:
- How next-generation collaborative applications will affect your business, and what you can do to prepare
- How to drive digital innovation through crowdsourcing ideas and solutions from the people who know your business best (your employees)
- How to effectively leverage the power of the crowd and cloud together to make the most of your innovation efforts