At Planview, we have two great products that meet the varying needs of Professional Services organizations—whether it be products for Professional Services companies, professional services groups embedded in product companies, or those providing Managed Services.
Our range of capabilities covers the entire services lifecycle ranging from Opportunity to Delivery to Billing and Revenue Recognition. We intend to build on those capabilities this year while continuing to bring our customers robust services capabilities that are adapted to the change’s Services organizations are going through today.
- Customers today demand frequent, iterative delivery of value and will continue to enable your delivery methods. Planview offers a wide range of solutions for all types of work that will connect seamlessly to our PSA solutions.
- Connecting PSA to the broader enterprise starts with plugging professional services into the corporate strategy. Planview has a family of solutions from Strategic Planning to PPM to Work Management that our customers can leverage.
- Engaging customers, while increasing system connectivity starts with our dedication to connect services. This includes various points of the engagement lifecycle such as CRM systems for customers and opportunities, HCM systems for personnel, and ERP and Financial systems to report and record revenue.
Our strategic theme going forward is to “Building the Future of Connected Services” so our Professional Services customers can fully connect, plan, collaborate, and work across the services lifecycle and within the context of the enterprise they live in.
Below are a few highlights from our ‘Year in Review’ and the key resources to guide your organization’s success!
As an emerging leader in the PSA solutions marketplace, the Planview team was delighted to produce and participate in major industry events in 2021:
Delivered as a completely virtual experience on September 21-22, Planview Accelerate was the largest customer event in our company’s history, spotlighting PSA customer stories from across a range of industries including Bell Integration, IBM Cloud & Cognitive Services, Kensium, Tufin, Tyler Technologies, Siemens Energy, Wolters Kluwer, and more.
With our acquisitions of Changepoint and Clarizen, Planview was dubbed the “new kids on the block” in the PSA market. We were thrilled to showcase our full range of PSA solutions at Technology & Services World (TSW) 2021.
We brought a fresh new approach to the PSA landscape that focused on the following:
- Centralizing and automating key processes to maximize services lifecycle profit.
- Successfully delivering business results for customers.
- Establishing comprehensive visibility that drives faster and better decision making.
Joining TSIA’s Partner Advisory Board
In 2021, we further extended our expertise and leadership in the PSA market by announcing that Planview’s Chief Product Officer and PSA industry veteran Louise K. Allen, as she joined the TSIA’s Partner Advisory Board.
Members of TSIA’s Partner Advisory Board act as the voice of their respective industries and work together to advise the TSIA on how best to provide members with the right solutions, programs, research, and events that can help strengthen their businesses. Click here to learn more about this initiative.
Key Resources to Guide Your Organization’s Success
Efficiently, successfully, and profitably delivering professional services has always been challenging. However, for many organizations it is even more complex in the aftermath of COVID-19 where optimal visibility, agility, project management and communications are essential for organizational success.
To help your organization thrive and grow, we are pleased to provide this curated list of PSA-related resources that we unveiled in 2021. All these resources are complimentary and available on-demand:
Secret Tools of Services Leaders: The Devil is in The Details Whitepaper
There is a lot that goes into being a smart leader of a services organization — most of which comes down to the people on your team. But what about the technology that empowers your team? If you find yourself with constantly out-of-date spreadsheets or having to manage disconnected systems to find the information you need, there is a better way.
Our Whitepaper “Secret Tools of Services Leaders: The Devil is in the Details” explores how PSA solutions provide automated workflows, stronger order-to-cash cycle, mobile capabilities, real-time visibility, and more!
Click here to download the whitepaper.
Planview for Professional Services Solution Brief
Our Solution Brief “Planview for Professional Services” explores how our PSA solution powers the entire services lifecycle from opportunity to billing, advancing operational effectiveness and visibility needed to maximize utilization, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profitability.
Click here to download the Solution Brief.
Professional Services Automation Buyer’s Guide
Our Professional Services Automation Buyer’s Guide breaks down what to focus on for a best-fit Professional Services Solution, while also helping you discover key features to maximize your output and achieve three fundamental objectives:
- Centralizing key processes and optimizing the services end-to-end lifecycle profitability.
- Supporting engagement confidence by successfully delivering business outcomes for customers.
- Establishing full, comprehensive visibility that drives faster and better decision-making.
Click here to download the PSA Buyer’s Guide.
Webinar: Is Your PSA Accelerating Project Maturity?
In a timely and insightful webinar “Is Your PSA Accelerating Project Maturity?” TSIA’s Vice President of Technology John Ragsdale and Planview’s Director of Solution Consulting Larry Kading explore:
- Industry shifts associated with the changing market.
- Options to provide a smoother transition to remote delivery.
- Strategies to improve project execution and collaboration.
- How organizations are achieving success today (and how you can too!).
Click here to watch the on-demand webinar.
If the word that best captures the essence of 2021 is “uncertainty,” then the term that will dominate the narrative in 2022 and going forward is “opportunity.” We are proud and excited to play a leading role in helping services organizations thrive in the new world of work and empower them to seize opportunities vs. shrink from obstacles.
While 2021 was extremely eventful and successful at Planview, we have no doubt that 2022 will be even more momentous!
Looking for more insights on services automation and professional service automation solutions?
Contact us to discuss how Planview can help make your organization’s engagements more predictable and profitable.