Do you utilize enterprise architecture software to better understand and aggregate data to drive digital strategies? If the answer is “no” I invite you to learn exactly how MassMutual is advancing business capabilities and technology to achieve their business objectives.
John Anderson, Enterprise Architect at MassMutual, is a featured speaker in the customer webinar: “A Dickens of a Journey.” Having recently presented at the Gartner summit, John will discuss several use cases centered around capability and technology management, including:
- Providing visibility into RPA (Robotics Process Automation);
- Integrating applications and dependencies;
- Improving the documentation of infrastructure usage;
- Simplifying the portfolio as it grows; and
- Supporting business architecture.
Through the lens of past, present, and future, enterprise architecture enables MassMutual to make sound technology decisions that align with the overall goals of the organization, and improving their enterprise architecture capabilities. Anderson will share how MassMutual has been able to join together previously unrelated data elements and thus access greater insight and unique perspectives. Further benefits to be discussed in the webinar, include:
- Following data-based decision-making;
- Improving project planning with impact analysis;
- Increasing visibility to improve data cleanup;
- Transferring knowledge out of heads and off of paper; and
- Developing a clear linkage between technology and the business.
Achieve your goal of becoming a mature enterprise architecture organization by driving the everyday use of capability and technology management throughout your company. Be sure to register for the webinar to learn more about the right technology can put you on the path to successful enterprise architecture practices. You won’t want to miss it.