We get it. No one knows Planview Enterprise better than our customers who use it every day. For Planview Enterprise 14, we partnered with 140 customers across 60 organizations that participated in inner circles covering resource staffing and connecting investments with strategies and outcomes.
The result? The enhancements in Planview Enterprise 14 streamline daily tasks for project managers, making it easier for them to staff and manage the resources required to deliver their projects. For portfolio managers, new interactive scenario planning shows how proposed trade-offs impact achieving strategic objectives, creating the right product mix, or advancing key business capabilities.
Based on our customers’ feedback, we’ve made additional enhancements across the product line including:
- Improved resource management experience for filling resource requests and substituting resources
- Usability enhancements for managing programs, products, applications, and their associations with projects
- New Planning ribbon with tiles for investment ranking and analysis, impact analysis, best practice reports, and Microsoft Power BI visualizations
- Enhanced Microsoft Power BI integration to leverage interactive visualizations across more data sources and use cases
- Expanded best practice reports, including a milestone trend analysis for visibility on how portfolio and project schedules change over time
It’s great to see our customers’ passion and dedication come through in Inner Circle discussions with product managers. We’d like to say thank you to our customers for contributing 650+ hours to help realize Planview Enterprise 14.
To learn more about how Planview Enterprise can help you drive business results I invite you to watch a product demonstration. Customers can learn more about Planview Enterprise 14 and what’s new with all our products at Product Central in the Planview Customer Success Center.
Subscribe to the Planview Blog
Get Planview's latest articles and
posts straight to your inbox