According to Forrester:
- 77% of information workers use email to communicate internally
- 76% use it to share information with external partners
- 26% are on email at least several times a day
- 53% are on it constantly
Not surprisingly, these interruption-driven activities cut the time devoted to an actual task to a mere 18%. The antidote to email disruptions? Collaborative Work Management solutions, such as Projectplace by Planview.
To help you evaluate these products, Forrester has just reviewed 13 collaborative work management providers against 25 criteria, including providers’ current offering, strategy, and market presence. Projectplace was named a “Leader,” their highest possible designation. Criteria also included team management, reporting, globalization, security, and mobile.
In a new blog on Project Lab, I discuss key market differentiators and how Forrester ranked Projectplace when it comes to balancing work and collaboration. You’ll learn:
- Why information workers are looking to collaborate with a purpose
- How Projectplace uses timelines and Kanban cards to enable workers
- How Projectplace uses robust security to support global organizations
Read the blog “Among Companies that Lead the Pack in Collaborative Work Management” to get caught up on this exciting news and get a sneak peek at The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, Q4 2016.
Subscribe to the Planview Blog
Get Planview's latest articles and
posts straight to your inbox